Our bins are transported by road. To ensure the safety of our drivers and other road users the following rules apply to loading your skip bin:
- Load only to the top of the bin
- Heaviest items to the bottom of the bin with lighter materials on top
- Green waste (tree branches, timber, garden waste)is to be placed on top of bin
What you can’t put in the skip bin?
Due to current environmental legislation the following items are not allowed to be disposed of in a skip bin:
- Asbestos or Super 6 fencing
- Large tree stumps (no more than 350mm wide)
- Hazardous goods (paint, oil, thinners, gas bottles)
- Please contact your local council for removal of these materials.
How full can I fill the skip bin?
All AAA Skips are to be level loaded only without any materials or items overhanging the top. If a Skip bin is overloaded upon pickup, the hirer will be subject to an extra charge.