We offer skip bin hire in Yanchep and all other suburbs north of the river. Yanchep is the furthest north we go at this time. We are open MondayFriday 7 am to 4:30 pm and Saturday from 7 am to 12 pm. We accept credit cards or cash on delivery as payment and accounts are also available for trades.
Our staff are friendly, professional and experienced in providing skip bins to Yanchep and other suburbs in the Perth area.
We recycle materials such as timber, concrete, bricks, soil, whitegoods, eWaste, green waste and metal. To ensure that we recycle as many materials as possible, all skip bins are recycled with a three stage process. We are committed to caring for our environment and go to great lengths to ensure that we leave our environment better than we found it.
We are a business that is 100% Australian owned and operated. We pride ourselves on our reputation for professional, reliable, fast, friendly service.
We offer six different sizes of skip bins in Yanchep and across the Perth area. All except for the smallest have ramp access. While our skip bin sizes are standard, the degree of service and commitment you receive are off the charts and truly set us apart from all competitors.
Here are our skip bin sizes:
- 2m3 Skip Bins hold 2 trailer loads: 1.95m length x 1.5m width x 0.9m height.
- 3m3 Skip Bins hold 34 trailer loads: 2.1m length x 1.5m width x 1.2m
- 4m3 Skip Bins hold 45 trailer loads: 2.7m length x 1.5m width x 1.2m
- 5m3 Skip Bins hold 68 trailer loads: 3.8m length x 1.2m width x 1.2m
- 7.5m3 Skip Bins hold 810 trailer loads: 3.8m length x 1.45m width x 1.45m
- 9m3 Skip Bins hold 1012 trailer loads: 4.0m length x 1.5m width x 1.5m
How to Fill Your Skip Bins
Since we transport our skip bins on the road, it is important that you follow some rules to keep the skip bins, drivers and everyone on the road safe. When loading your skip bins, always remember the following:
- Always put the heavier materials on the bottom of the bin and the lighter materials at the top.
- Green waste, such as garden waste, tree branches and timber, should always be placed at the top of the bin.
- The bins are to be filled only as high as the top.
These Items are Allowed in the Skip Bins
- Skip bins can be filled with these materials:
- Rubble and hardfill: sand, bricks, pavers and tiles
- Dirt and soil
- Heavy waste: pavers, rock and soil
- Bricks and concrete
- Green waste: garden waste, grass clippings, timber, tree branches
- General waste: cardboard, plastics, office waste, appliances and furniture
These Items are Not Allowed in Skip Bins
These materials are prohibited from skip bins due to current legislation and
- Hazardous materials: gas bottles, thinners, oils, paint, etc
If you have hazardous materials that need disposal or recycling, call your local council for more information.
How High to Fill Skip Bins
Skip bins can only be filled to the top. There can be nothing sticking out the top or To learn more or for skip bin hire in Yanchep or any Perth suburb north of the river, call AAA Skips today: 0438 918 850.