If you are looking for skip bin hire in Morley or other Perth suburbs located north of the river, you are in the right place. Customer service is available from 7 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. We are also open short hours from 7 am to 12 pm Saturday. Our staff is experienced, friendly, professional and ready to answer any of your questions about skip bin hire.
We process recyclable materials such as timber, concrete, soil, metal, white goods, eWaste, bricks and green waste. All of our skip bins are recycled via a three step process.
This ensures that everything that can be recycled gets recycled. This helps us keep our pledge to you and to the environment that we will do our best to promote sustainability.
AAA skip bins is a family business. We are 100% Australian owned and operated.
We are well-known for our fast, professional, friendly service.
Our skip bins are offered in six sizes in Morley and other suburbs. The 2m3 skip bin doesn’t have ramp access but all of the other sizes do. Everyone offers the same sized skip bins but we offer an elite level of customer service that makes us the best providers of skip bin hire in the Morley area.
We offer the following skip bin sizes:
- 2m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 2 trailer loads: 1.95m long x 1.5m wide x 0.9m tall.
- 3m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 34 trailer loads: 2.1m long x 1.5m wide x 1.2m tall.
- 4m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 45 trailer loads: 2.7m long x 1.5m wide x 1.2m tall.
- 5m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 68 trailer loads: 3.8m long x 1.2m wide x 1.2m tall.
- 7.5m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 810 trailer loads: 3.8m long x 1.45m wide x 1.45m tall.
- 9m3 Skip Bins with a capacity of 1012 trailer loads: 4.0m long x 1.5m wide x 1.5m tall.
How to Fill Your Skip Bins
Our skip bins are transported to our recycling facility via public roads. This makes it necessary for you to fill your skip bins correctly. This helps us keep everyone on the
- Load heavy materials on the bottom and load light materials at the top.
- Green waste, including timber, tree branches and garden waste, is to be placed at the top.
- Do not overfill the skip bins.
These Items are Allowed in the Skip Bins
We allow you to put these materials in your skip bins:
- Bricks and concrete
- Heavy waste including pavers, soil and rock
- General waste including cardboard, appliances, plastic, office waste and
- Dirt and soil
- Rubble and hardfill including pavers, tiles, bricks and sand
- Green waste including timber, grass clippings, garden waste and tree
These Items are Not Allowed in Skip Bins
Due to Government regulations, you may not put the following items in your skip
- Hazardous materials such as paint, thinners, oils, gas bottles, etc
If you have hazardous materials in need of disposal or recycling, contact your local council for disposal and recycling information.
How High to Fill Skip Bins
The top of your skip bin is the absolute limit for any waste. You may not have any waste hanging down the sides or sticking out the top.
For skip bin hire in Morley or any Perth suburbs north of the river, call AAA Skips today: 0438 918 850.