We offer skip bin hire in Clarkson and Perth area locations north of the river, as far north as Yanchep. Our business hours are from 7 am to 4:30 pm Monday- Friday and from 7 am to 12 pm Saturday. We accept credit cards or cash, payable when we deliver your skip bins. We also make accounts available for trades. Our professional, experienced and friendly staff will be happy to arrange for your skip bin hire on the phone.
We process recyclable materials such as timber, eWaste, bricks, concrete, soil, metal, whitegoods and green waste. For the most efficient results, we use a three step process for recycling our skip bins. We “walk the talk” every minute of every day; we use every resource and technique at our disposal to maintain our environment.
We make it a point of pride that we are 100% Australian owned and operated. We have developed a great reputation for fast, friendly, reliable, professional service.
We offer skip bins in six different sizes for our clients in Clarkson and other Perth suburbs. The smallest one doesn’t provide ramp access but the five larger ones do.
Our skip bin sizes may be the standard sizes but there is nothing standard about our customer service. Our outstanding service brings our clients back again and again…
Here are our skip bin sizes:
- 2m3 Skip Bins will fit 2 trailer loads: 1.95m long, 1.5m wide and 0.9m tall.
- 3m3 Skip Bins will fit from 34 trailer loads: 2.1m long, 1.5m wide and 1.2m tall.
- 4m3 Skip Bins will fit from 45 trailer loads: 2.7m long, 1.5m wide and 1.2m tall.
- 5m3 Skip Bins will fit from 68 trailer loads: 3.8m long, 1.2m wide and 1.2m tall.
- 7.5 m3 Skip Bins will fit from 810 trailer loads: 3.8m long, 1.45m wide and 1.45m tall.
- 9m3 Skip Bins will fit from 1012 trailer loads: 4.0m long, 1.5m wide and 1.5m tall.
How to Fill Your Skip Bins
Our skip bins are transported along public roads, so it is important for you to follow a few simple rules to help us keep our drivers, our skip bins and everyone on the road safe:
- Put heavier materials on the bottom of the bin and put lighter materials at the top.
- Green waste, meaning garden waste, tree branches and timber, is placed at the top.
- Fill the bins to the top only.
These Items are Allowed in the Skip Bins
We allow skip bins to be filled with these materials:
- General waste such as office waste, cardboard, appliances, plastic and furniture
- Heavy waste such as soil, pavers and rock
- Bricks and concrete
- Dirt and soil
- Green waste such as garden waste, timber, grass clippings, tree branches
- Rubble and hardfill such as bricks, pavers, tiles and sand
These Items are Not Allowed in Skip Bins
These materials cannot be placed in skip bins due to legislation and current Government regulations.
- Hazardous materials such as oils, paint, thinners, gas bottles, etc
If you have any hazardous materials that need disposal or recycling, call your local council for more information.
How High to Fill Skip Bins
You can only fill your skip bins to the top. You may not have anything hanging out the top or over the sides.
To learn more or for skip bin hire in Clarkson or other suburbs north of the river, call us today: 0438 918 850.